If you're interested in the tips, check back daily on the tickets tip page on OHCanada Sports. I will keep posting suggestions there as more information is available regarding which athletes/teams are competing in which sessions. Click here to see the daily tips.
Today's tip is to be available tomorrow morning (Monday July 6th).
Many (up to now) sold out events will have tickets released at 11am on Monday. Often times at events, they hold back tickets until they know how many they need for athletes, coaches, families and entourage.
If you're very disappointed in missing out on sold out events, here's your chance. I'm not sure if they will make it easy for us by having links to the individual events with added tickets or whether we need to know what we want, so I would suggest being ready in case they make it difficult.
A few days ago, this is what I posted:
Sold out events include:
- Cycling BMX
- Cycling Track
- Canoe Kayak Slalom
- Equestrian jumping sessions
- Modern Pentathlon
- Open Water Swimming (Men is sold out, women almost sold out)
- Waterski and Wakeboard
- Synchronized swimming medal sessions.
- Many gold medal games; bronze medal games; Team Canada games and weekend tickets.
Almost sold out events:
- Canoe Kayak Sprint
- Road Cycling
- Equestrian Eventing
- Roller Sports - Figure Skating
- Roller Sports - Speed Skating